Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch
Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch from Vetcom
The Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is an opportunity for Veterans to own a unique timepiece that commemorates a part of US history as well as a special part of their lives. Exclusively offered through Veterans Commemoratives, the watch honors Vietnam Veterans and Honor Recipients.
Custom features not found in other military watches:
- Your choice of Vietnam Veteran or Vietnam Service dial, minted like a fine medal, with service ribbons in official colors.
- The Vietnam Memorial and words “You are not forgotten” written below the dial.
- Honored Veterans may add their Purple Heart, Bronze Star or Silver Star Medal in place of Wall emblem.
- Your birthstone is set in the eye of an American Eagle just above the dial.
- Case back is engraved with your initials, Service Branch and your Years of Service.
- Water resistant case and stainless steel band finished in gun metal black, golden bezel and Roman numerals.
- Precision quarts movements provide timekeeping accuracy within seconds per month.
- Each watch is beautifully presented in a black metal gift box with Vietnam medal.
- Affordably priced at just $125, payable in two convenient interest-free monthly installments.
- Veterans Commemorative items are guaranteed 100%. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the watch within 30 days for either a refund or a replacement.
Veterans Commemoratives offers highly personalized items for Veterans
Since 1987 Veterans Commemoratives has been leading the way in honoring Military Veterans who have served in Vietnam, offering a wide range of finely crafted, highly personalized items that any US Veteran would be proud to own.
Exclusively offered through Veterans Commemoratives, the Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is a uniquely customized timepiece with features not found in other watches. Even if you already own other watches, if you are a Vietnam veteran, you will be proud to add this this high quality watch to your collection and wear it for years to come.
The Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is available through vetcom.com or by calling 1-800-255-3048.
You might also like:
Veterans Commemorative Dose of News:
"I have fought in every war since except for Panama. I've been in Iraq 3 times and Afghanistan 5 times. I will never forget this!! NEVER! I don't know the words to thank you proper!! But I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Again my sincere thanks! Take Care! God bless you all!"
David A. - New Carlisle, OH
"Please extend my kudos and deepest appreciation to those members of your organization that have made me proud to wear their masterpiece. This special ring will be worn into my entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven, God willing."
Fred S. - Wellington, FL
"I purchased a WWII Veteran's watch last year for my grandfather. He passed away this morning and I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to purchase this for him. He has worn it with pride every single day and would light up when someone asked him about it. Again, I wanted to thank you for that enjoyment in his life. I will certainly be a returning customer in the near future, as well as recommending you to everyone I know."
"In a day where customer service has taken a backseat to the almighty dollar, you have restored my faith in what it means to satisfy the customer and I thank you for that."
Tom B. - Franklin , TN