Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch
Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch from Vetcom
The Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is an opportunity for Veterans to own a unique timepiece that commemorates a part of US history as well as a special part of their lives. Exclusively offered through Veterans Commemoratives, the watch honors Vietnam Veterans and Honor Recipients.
Custom features not found in other military watches:
- Your choice of Vietnam Veteran or Vietnam Service dial, minted like a fine medal, with service ribbons in official colors.
- The Vietnam Memorial and words “You are not forgotten” written below the dial.
- Honored Veterans may add their Purple Heart, Bronze Star or Silver Star Medal in place of Wall emblem.
- Your birthstone is set in the eye of an American Eagle just above the dial.
- Case back is engraved with your initials, Service Branch and your Years of Service.
- Water resistant case and stainless steel band finished in gun metal black, golden bezel and Roman numerals.
- Precision quarts movements provide timekeeping accuracy within seconds per month.
- Each watch is beautifully presented in a black metal gift box with Vietnam medal.
- Affordably priced at just $125, payable in two convenient interest-free monthly installments.
- Veterans Commemorative items are guaranteed 100%. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the watch within 30 days for either a refund or a replacement.
Veterans Commemoratives offers highly personalized items for Veterans
Since 1987 Veterans Commemoratives has been leading the way in honoring Military Veterans who have served in Vietnam, offering a wide range of finely crafted, highly personalized items that any US Veteran would be proud to own.
Exclusively offered through Veterans Commemoratives, the Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is a uniquely customized timepiece with features not found in other watches. Even if you already own other watches, if you are a Vietnam veteran, you will be proud to add this this high quality watch to your collection and wear it for years to come.
The Vietnam Veteran Honor Dress Watch is available through vetcom.com or by calling 1-800-255-3048.
You might also like:
Veterans Commemorative Dose of News:
Thank you very much for the two beautiful garments! Both the MA1-Bravo Jacket and the Concealed Carry Soft Shell Vest fit perfectly and are tailored to perfection. They are rugged and warm, exactly what I was looking for.
I received the jacket this past Wednesday. I just love it. Good quality, feels great, and looks sharp. I have been looking for such a jacket the past few years and have finally found it.
Dear Vetcom, Received the MA-1 Bravo Jacket yesterday. Thank you so very much, made a Veteran very happy. Was so hoping to have it on time for him to wear on Veterans Day and you made sure it was here in time. The jacket is beautiful and my husband just loves it. Again, thank you so very much and God bless.
I received my U.S. Military War Veteran Birthstone Ring this morning. It's awesome, and I'm so glad that I ordered it through Veterans Commemoratives. Needless to say, I'm very happy. Thank you so much.