Iwo Jima War Memorial 60th Anniversary Honor Watch
Personalized with Your Initials, Career Rank, and Years of Service
The invasion of Iwo Jima , launched on February 19 and leading to the Flag Raising on Mt. Suribachi on February 23, 1945, has come to symbolize and honor all who have made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our country. The Memorial, depicting that flag raising, was nearly ten years in the making and was dedicated by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in a ceremony on November 10, 1954, the 179th Anniversary of the Marine Corps.
To mark the 60th Anniversary of this historic Memorial, Veterans Commemoratives proudly issues a bold new watch as a tribute to those who so bravely served and who serve to this day. It is being offered directly to all Veterans and their families and will not be sold in any stores.
• Solid brass dial minted like a fine coin with a dramatic background of gleaming black enamel.
• "Iwo Jima War Memorial" in hand-polished high relief.
• 24 hour military time track.
• Myota quartz movement - accurate within seconds per month
• Luminous hands for night vision
• Hack feature for synchronization
THE CASE AND BAND:
• 45mm gun metal black-plated alloy with pebbled bezel & stainless steel case back
• Rugged PU rubber band for comfort and durability
• Water resistant to 3ATM 100 ft - suitable for swimming
• Scratch-resistant, optically clear, hard mineral crystal
• Assembled and customized in America by Selco of Oklahoma
• Case back engraved with your initials, rank, and years of service
• USMC War Memorial emblem on tin gift box
THE COST AND GUARANTEE:
• Thank you priced at $79.95*
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return within 30 days for refund or replacement
Each watch is custom made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.